JENIFER KRESGE | CREATIVE DIRECTOR | BRAND STRATEGIST | CONSULTANT
I am a New York-native, creative director, with 10+ years experience as a senior creative leader having extensive expertise with both internal and external clients. Delivering award-winning ideas for global brands; I develop global brand strategies and standards in advertising, web, email, digital, social media, video, print, magazines, package design, product development, and events, for beauty, health, sports and lifestyle brands.
A graduate of The Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale I am a member of the National Technical Honor Society, AIGA, and Alpha Kappa Phi sorority. My work has been consistently recognized by organizations such as, AIGA, AVA Awards, Graphic Design USA, Telly Awards, Marketing Communication (MarCom) Awards, FOLIO, Magazine Industry News (min), Florida Magazine Association and NewsStand Resource.
Management Extensive experience managing teams of diverse personalities in deadline driven environments. Lead the growth and development of the creative team and initiate cross-functional team collaboration.
Software Mac OS, Windows, HTML, CSS, Drupal, WordPress, UX, Wire-framing Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office.
2018 — GDUSA, Winner, Package Design, NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation
2018 — GDUSA, Winner, Package Design, Jeunesse Spa
2017 — AVA Digital Awards, Platinum, Video, Luminesce Hydrashield Mask, Launch Video
2017 — AVA Digital Awards, Gold, Video, NV How To: Application Tips Video
2016 — AVA Digital Awards, Gold, E-blast Design, Instantly Ageless, Photo Contest
2016 — GDUSA, Winner, E-blast Design, Jeunesse Expo, Empower
2015 — Folio, Marketing Team of the Year
2015 — MIN, Honorable Mention, Customized Website / Microsite, Ford Tow Guide
2015 — MIN, Honorable Mention, New Event Program, Supra Pro Wakeboard Tour
2015 — MIN, Marketing Team of the Year
2013 — Charlie Award, Silver, Best Cover, Orlando magazine Doctor’s issue.
2006 — NewsStand Resource, Second Place, Best Cover, Permit issue.
2005 — NewsStand Resource, Second Place, People's Choice,-Best Cover, Swordfish issue.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, JEUNESSE GLOBAL - 2016-PRESENT
Reporting directly to the CMO; Manage, direct, inspire, and lead team of more than 10, mid-to-senior level, marketing professionals including, art directors, designers, videographers, copywriters, and project managers. Ensure creative excellence and best in class creative across web, email, digital, social media, video, editorial, print, events and all marketing materials globally.
• Hands-on leader of design process; present concepts, ideas, and completed product to clients and senior executives.
• Direct creation of UX design, web design, digital design, social media, graphic design, packaging design, project management, creative timelines, photo & video production, events and branded collateral.
• Understand each social channel and execute native visual content for each.
• Lead all photo / video shoots including, creative concept, strategy and logistics, and talent coordination.
• Develop products and campaigns that help build the revenue, market reputation and culture required for continuous growth.
Product Development & Launch, NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation
Work with Brand manager to direct the development of new product, NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation. Direct and Design logo, packaging, promotions, brand experience, on-stage launch graphics & props, launch video, and post launch
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, BONNIER CORP. - 2014-2016
Responsible for bringing strategy to life through groundbreaking multi-channel work for top tier lifestyle brands across web, email, mobile, digital publications, video, magazines, advertising, events, trade shows and more. Lead and inspire team of mid-to-senior level marketing professionals including, Art Directors, Designers, and Marketing Managers. Develop marketing strategies for both internal and external clients.
• Manage and direct design of brand websites with focus on UX, planning, wire-framing, strategy, testing and delivery.
• Direct creatives; including in-house designers, freelance designers, concept and direct photography and video shoots. Negotiate contracts and pricing within estimated budgets.
• Instill a culture of open communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Work hand-in-hand with senior account leads to see projects from ideation to activation, effectively completing on-brand, high quality projects within time frame and budget.
Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour
Team with V.P. of Brand Strategies and Director of Marketing to develop a comprehensive program for the 2015 Pro Wakeboard Tour. Develop pre and post event promotion (web campaign, custom E-news campaign, audience surveys, display ads and editorial) Direct and design, inaugural issue of, Wakeboarding magazine's special issue publication, 2015 Pro Wakeboard Tour Guide.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, MORRIS MEDIA - 2012-2014
Responsible for creative vision and brand strategy, from concept to completion, for Orlando magazine, Orlando Wedding, and Orlando Home+Garden. Lead creative team on web design, digital, email, social, video, editorial and marketing.
• Utilize consumer data to establish long term marketing goals, strategies and execution for internal and external campaigns.
• Direct and concept all photo shoots. Manage and mentor in-house and freelance designers.
• Direct redesign of company website with strong focus on user experience (UX), initiate and launch the addition of digital editions for the three Orlando publications.
Launch, Orlando Home+Garden magazine
Establish the concept of new title for the Orlando family of brands. Manage creative direction, collaborate on editorial content and initial launch of Orlando Home+Garden brand.
SENIOR DESIGNER / DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST, ELEMENT, LLC - 2011-2012
Work as a part of a creative team focusing on contracted projects for national reading, writing and history programs for elementary, secondary and post secondary schools.
• Collaborate with V.P. of Sales and Marketing in creation of e-readers.
• Work with cross function teams to develop secondary and elementary programs.
• Direct freelance illustrators and photographers.
• Pitch ideas and present designs to brand stakeholders.
National Geographic, Digital Readers, Elementary Education
Collaborate with Digital Director to convert National Geographic, Elementary reading program into digital books for tablet. Utilize XHTML and CSS to create digital version of reading books including an audio component for the visually impaired.
CREATIVE / ART DIRECTOR ( FREELANCE) - 2010-2016
Develop brand identity, web sites, marketing campaigns, logos, advertising campaigns, and publications for print, digital,
web, and email platforms.
Bonnier Corp., 2016 - Winter Park Distilling, 2015-2016 - Food Truck Brigade, 2015 - Keep Orlando Weird, 2015
Ghost Pepper Creative, 2014-2015 - Orlando magazine, 2014 - Pettit Fine Chocolates, 2013 - Pink Salt Creative, 2013
Radiance Salon & Day Spa, 2013 - Cedar Hill Photography, 2012 - Sipping Nature, 2012 - HMS Home Warranty, 2011-2012
College Essay Expert, 2011 - Tony Pettit Creative Services, 2011 - RStudio, 2010 - Rockland Boulders Baseball, 2010 - 2011
ART DIRECTOR, BONNIER CORP. - 2007-2010
Work with editorial and marketing teams to create visually compelling editorial layouts and marketing campaigns.
Collaborate with brand stakeholders in the development of brand campaigns and sales initiatives.
• Direct creative for Travel Group sales and marketing programs.
• Lead marketing team on print and web products.
• Spearhead digital initiative for Travel brands.
• Manage freelance designers.
SNOW A la Mode, Fashion show
Work with Marking Manager and editorial teams to plan and create promotional materials for SNOW A la Mode Fashion show. Develop concept for brand strategy and promotion of annual fashion show sponsored by SNOW magazine. Collaborate with event planner in execution of event experience. Work backstage to ensure models are dressed and ready for runway.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, SOUTH FLORIDA SPORT FISHING, INC. - 2004-2007
Lead creative direction for South Florida Sport Fishing brands. Collaborate with stakeholders in creation of brand experience through websites, email, print, events).
• Mentor creative team on print, marketing and web products.
• Work with sales and marketing teams in the development of brand campaigns and sales.
• Develop long term creative goals.
• Create an environment that fosters open communication and collaboration across all teams.
Launch, Destination Fish magazine
Lead the conception and execution of new publication for the South Florida Sport Fishing family of brands. Manage creative direction, collaborate on editorial content and initial launch of Destination Fish.
The Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale - Graphic Design
• Design Honors.
SUNY New Paltz - Communications / Journalism
• Alpha Kappa Phi Sorority.
• Campus TV.
• Varsity Softball.
Winter Park Tech. - Web Design
• National Technical Honor Society.
• School Advisory Council.